- MDC Max Daetwyler AG UrsenbachMDC Max Daetwyler Eesti AS
- Hauptstrasse 141, 4937 Ursenbach, Switzerland Silde 5, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia
- [email protected] [email protected]
- Tel +41 62 919 33 73Tel +372 605 5555
1. Based on Article 13 of the Swiss Federal Constitution and the data protection legislation of the Swiss Federal Government (Data Protection Act, FADP), every person has the right to privacy and protection from misuse of their personal data. We, the companies of the Daetwyler Group, comply with this legislation. Personal data is handled with the strictest confidentiality and is neither sold nor passed on to third parties.
Working closely with our hosting providers, we endeavour to protect our databases from unauthorised access, loss, misuse or forgery as far as possible.
2. When visitors access our website, the following data is stored in log files: the IP address, date, time, browser query and general information transmitted regarding the operating system and/or browser. This usage data forms the basis for anonymous statistical evaluations, which allow us to identify trends and improve our offering accordingly.
We also use tools provided by Google (Google Analytics, AdSense, AdWords, etc.) containing so-called cookies, web beacons and other files which can be installed on your computer. These web beacons allow us to analyse information such as user traffic on these websites. Information generated by cookies is generally transmitted to and stored on one of Google’s servers in the US.
3. We log information about visitors to our websites, including their IP addresses, the data/time of their visit, the pages they access, the time they spend on each page, etc. This information is used exclusively for website statistics purposes.
Some registration forms on our websites prompt you to tell us your contact details (such as your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address). We use this data to offer you information about our products and services and those of our partners and to mark you out for certain marketing programmes that are a good fit for you. We also use the data to share general information about our company with you from time to time. We do not use this information for any other purpose and do not pass it on or sell it to any third parties. If at any point you no longer wish to receive our messages and would like to be removed from our mailing lists, you can find an opt-out option in any of our communications.
As regards the retention period, we store your data indefinitely as a general rule.
This website contains links to other third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content of these pages or for taking any data protection measures in this regard.
The data controller for this website is:
Daetwyler Group, Flugplatz, CH-3368 Bleienbach, [email protected]
In the event of a breach of data protection legislation, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner FDPIC).
MDC Max Daetwyler AG Ursenbach
4937 – Ursenbach
+41 62 919 33 73
+41 62 919 33 93